October 5, 2009

Using Imagination To Anchor Yourself In Reality

A few days ago I wrote a short post inspired by the TV-series Flash Forward. It was very loosely based on some facts. I am working on a translation of Kate's book. I hope to meet up with Barbara when she is in Sweden in a few weeks. The girl we rescue is very loosely based on two girls I've met, a one night snogg in a club when I was 15 and a friend I haven't met in many years got to lend her name to the girl. (If you read this do you remember an Easter night in a unfinished house in Bagarmossen? ;-) Let's get in touch.)

The post was not meant to be anything more than some lightweight entertainment. And to you that read it there's all there is. But to me a couple of hours after I wrote it it suddenly became clear that an important part of this spoof was going to be true.

I've known intellectually that I will sometime in the not so distant future have the SRS and all other things connected with a gender correction.  But it's one thing to know the bare facts and to yearn for them to come true and quite another to KNOW in the depths of your soul and the marrow of your bones that it will happen. And writing that little nothing of a post made it so. It's now obvious to me in every way that in less than a year I will be woman in body as well as soul. It's a feeling that is so liberating and wonderful it's impossible to put into words.

So, dear readers, put down something in words that you would like to happen in your life. Just make up any kind of story, don't think about realism or believability, just have some fun. I think the important part is to put it down in words, on the computer or on paper doesn't matter. You don't have to publish it. The interaction is between your concious and subconscious selves. Never mind if you have a completely different experience than me. Making up a story is in itself an enjoyable experience.

Love, kisses, hugs and lashes until next time
Caisa

No comments:

Post a Comment