October 30, 2009

She Drove While I Slept

We were driving from Charleston to visit Barbara and Kate in New York. In the seat beside me in our old red Mustang cabriolet sat my wife. It was a sunny day and just warm enough to drive with the top down. We were on our honey moon visiting friends from the net in the US and Canada in real life. We've had quite an intense bout of lovemaking and BDSM the night before and I soon drifted off to sleep.

When I next opened my eyes the car was parked on a small road in some forest and my love was nowhere in sight. After rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I got out out of the car to stretch my legs. Then I spotted her in a small valley standing in a pond that was formed in a brook. She was standing in the middle of it rinsing her long, black curly hair. I stood a minute admiring her rubenesque figure, in particular the raised red and blue velts on her lovely bottom from the night before. I got out of my clothes and joined her in the pond. We stood a long time in the water, kissing, breasts pressed against breasts, cunts exchanging fluids and hands roaming all over.  After a while we stumbled to the moss covered shore and continued our lovemaking half in, half out of the water.




(I'm in bed today with a case of the common cold. Add to that a back that is giving me trouble. I took two painkillers that contains some codeine and tried to take a nap. I had this clear dream/hallucination just before I entered real sleep. It was quite clear, detailed and coherent and I felt I had to put it down in words before it faded away.)


Hugs, kisses, love and lashes until next time
Caisa

No comments:

Post a Comment