October 3, 2009

#FlashForward featuring Caisa the Cougar, Kate Bornstein, Barbara Carellas and all the queers in Europe

I just watched the second episode of Flash Forward and I still think it's rather good and have a lot of potential. But as usual I miss the gay, lez and trans characters.

And the show gave me an idea for a blog post.

Flash forward to Oct 3 2010

I'm sitting in the arrivals lounge at Arlanda airport outside Stockholm waiting for my girlfriend to arrive on a plane from Tel Aviv. It's been over six months since my SRS and tonight I will for the first time make love to a woman as woman to woman. Nervously I glance at my reflection in the window of a tax-free store and am at once reassured. I see a tall woman with long. curly red hair, a blouse showing an almost indecent amount of cleavage and tits whose size is decent, a tight skirt, just knee length, showing off a round ass, long shapely legs ending in a pair of semi-high pumps. A bit over the top for an ordinary evening, yes. But then this is no ordinary evening. For the first time in a month and a half I'm seeing my beautiful girlfriend, Shulla. I'm allowed to be a bit over the top. Right?

Going over to a news stand to grab something to read I glimpse a month old Time Magazine cover with the now world famous photo: Euro Pride in Warsaw, Kate Bornstein, Barbara Carellas and me standing arm in arm, protecting a girl that's being attacked by a gang of hooligans.The photo have become a symbol of how the LGBT community defended themselves against the hordes of homo phobes that had descended on Warsaw. What made it so unique was that we managed to do it in a totally non-violent way. 150 000 queers from all over Europe and the rest of the world had gathered to fight the oppression and to celebrate our diversity and love. Kate had been invited to Euro Pride to talk about her book "Hello Cruel World" that I had convinced the European Union to publish in all European languages to a reasonable price, Barbara was there to give workshops in Tantra and sex, and me, I was just there to meet friends and find new friends.

We didn't see who took the photo we were just concentrating on staring the hooligans down and then getting the girl safely inside a nearby café. We helped her get cleaned up and dried her tears. She turned out to be a 50 years old lesbian from Israel by the name of Shulamit, and she had just arrived in Warsaw that day. She was a bit taller than average, full bodied with long black flowing hair and the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever drowned in. And drown I did. From that day we were never separated for a minute during Euro Pride. Then it was time for Stockholm Pride and she lived with me here for two weeks before going back to Israel. It was too soon after my operation to make love in all the way I wanted to, but, oh my Goddess, there are lot's of other ways. But tonight we will finally consummate our love. Ani chevet otach, Shulamit

Fantasy and daydream? Yes, but what else is a girl to do lonely and broke on a Saturday evening? Besides who knows, it might turn out to be a true flash forward. ;-)

There is no picture accompanying this blog post as it will not be taken until next summer.

Love, hugs, kisses and lashes until next time
Caisa

No comments:

Post a Comment