September 27, 2009

This was the week that was: BDSM, New Bra and Smokestop

So let's begin with the BDSM. After all that's what's got you here in the first place. Right? ;-)



Last night, Saturday was my second visit to Club Whip, a members only BDSM and fetish club in an industrial area north of Stockholm. And sadly this old cougar didn't have a good hunt. Well, I wasn't even hunting. And I'm not really into having a scene with someone I don't know fairly well. To me BDSM is to intense and personal to share with a complete stranger. Mind you, after ten minutes or so they might not be a stranger any more. And sometimes love strikes at the most unexpected of times as I've blogged about elsewhere. There was very little actual action going on at WC last night. But just sitting back, with a drink in my hand and watching all the fetish dressed girls/women semi or fully nude made this cougar feel content in a small way. Knowing that something could happen if I wanted it to. I had an interesting talk with an Italian beauty, B, about breasts, their development and sensitivity. Not all talk, there was quite a lot of hands on on both our parts. A great feeling to have my breasts fondled and otherwise handled by another woman. When leaving around 3 am we were going to take some awesome fetish photos of ourself in the industrial area at night. Unfortunately the camera wouldn't cooperate. So I will have to verbally paint the picture of what I was wearing. Actually I have a pic of the dress/top I had on, in addition to that a black mini leather skirt (just enough to cover my but), black lace panties, black almost knee high boots. Got the picture? Good, now flood me with invitations to dates. ;-)

So, what's next? Oh, yes the bra. This week I bought my first bra that wasn't intended to use with "falsies", just my own sweet little tits. A wonderful feeling! It's a 85 B, admittedly with a bit of inbuilt padding, but still I love it. And my girl/women friends says it looks great. *quietly happy*

And the smoke stop? Last Monday I stopped smoking. It worked fine until yesterday, a bit of part smoking and having the remaining ciggies today. But as of now I'm back on the waggon.


Love, kisses and lashes until next time
Caisa

No comments:

Post a Comment