September 4, 2009

Label, labels, labels....Who/What am I?


So, ladies, when you look at this picture what category of lesbian would you put me in? Red velvet coat, frillyish blouse, black leather trousers, brown suede boots and long red hair. Pirate leslass?

I don't really care about labels but it would be kind of nice to hear your opinion on what label fits me best. Appearance wise I'm usually dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, often one of the ones I've bought from Little Ms Tee. And this summer gladiatorish sandals from Ecco and a gothish black jacket. Hair mostly long and shifting in colour from blond via red to almost black. Make up: sometimes foundation, Eye liner, eye shadow and mascara. Lipstick fairly neutral.

But that's just what you see at first glance, as for sex I love to give pleasure with tongue, fingers and fist. I love lingering tender moments. But I'm also into BDSM, to me there is not much in this world more beautiful than a bound naked woman with red glowing cheeks, all four of them.

So what's the verdict? What label do you think fits me?

While the labeling might not be important there are other issues that bother me more. As I'm only partway into the transition from man to woman, hopefully I'll get the operation come spring, many people have trouble accepting that I'm a woman. A dear friend (hi Kicki) said recently that she sees me as a woman and knows that when it comes to making love I'm only into women. Still she has a problem with picturing me with a woman. And if an open minded friend have this problem how about others that don't know me? Despite being quite tall, 1.87 I think I pass fairly well when walking down the street. But the voice betrays me as soon as I say something.

So the only label I'm really interested in getting is woman, a woman who loves women, not the label of freak or tranny. I am a transwoman who happens to be a lesbian. Why have the world such a hard time accepting that?

Love and kisses till next time
Caisa

No comments:

Post a Comment