September 8, 2009

Major Breakthrough for Me

I'm taking a rest from writing a saucy post at my blog The Musings of a Cougar to bring you this breaking news.

As you may know I've been on hormones since 18 Nov last year. What I've been most impatient with is the growth of my breasts. For the last couple of years I've never left my flat without enhancing my bust line. In a way great if you want to have big boobs some time, but not really a substitute for the real thing. Lateky my breasta have grown some and gained a more feminine definition. Earlier this summer I bought a very clingy white top.and today I walked out for the first time with just my own tits under the top.

A bit apprehensive I. went down to a place where I used to work until recently. They were all delighted to see my "teen age" tits and suggested I'd skip the "enhancements" all together from now on. They're all around fifty and was also a bit envious that I, at sixty am developing a young woman's breasts. At the moment they're not bigger than small apples. But they're mine, all mine! But of course any woman who want to is welcome to play with them. ;-)

Love
Caisa

No comments:

Post a Comment