February 15, 2010

I'm a happy and angry lesbain trans woman

I should add horny to the above. I contain all kinds of emotions simultaneously.

It's been waaayyy to long since I posted in this blog
I don't really have any excuse. But nevertheless I'm going to blame Zyban, the medicine I took to help me quit smoking.  It did help me with that, as I write this I haven't smoked any tobacco for more than two and a half month. I quit Zyban about a month ago, one of it's side effects was a sort of dulling of emotions and general lethargy. I also suspect it had a negative influence on my hormone regime. But never mind all that. I'm nicotine free and ready to rock and roll again.

So, you wonder, what's happened since I last posted? I'm finally starting to be more active in RL. In clubs like Wish and Whip, and in a group that meets every other week to talk about poly, I'm now also on the board of KIM, a national Swedish organisation for all kindsof trans people.

Nothing new on the relationship front. Even if I've met some girls/women that might have led to something. Damn! As a Domme I have to learn to take the initiative to go to the next level. A shy Mistress - that's kind of extra kinky, right?

Last Tuesday I finally got the green light to go on. "Rättsliga rådet"  approved my application for gender correction. Happily I phoned the plastic surgeon's secretary to get an estimation of when I'd be scheduled for the GRS. Based on previous info my guess was April/May. No, more like October/November was the answer I got! I spent a few days fuming with anger. And today I'm starting to explore ways of getting it done much sooner.

In Sweden we have something called warranty of care. Basically it says that you have the right to have a procedure performed within 3 months. If your care giver can't full fill that you have the right to have someone else do it at no cost to you. If there is no way to get it done within reasonable time in Sweden you have the right to have it done in another EU country. As I'm writing this I'm waiting for a phone call to help me start that process.

I had such high hopes for late July and early August. Some great lesbian sex and BDSM during Stockholm Pride. Culminating in a public naming ceremony for my brand new cunt in front of media from all over the world. BTW, I think she's going to ba called "Lilla My"

I promise to start posting more regularly. And you can also find me on Fetlife.com as MistressCaisa and on twitter as Caisa. My net access have been a bit limited lately so I've been more or less invisible on twitter, but I hope that will change soon.

Love and Lashes until next time
Caisa

No comments:

Post a Comment