April 12, 2011

It's been a very,very long time

since I last posted.

My operation was once again postponed. It was scheduled to take place on a Monday in October. On the Friday I had a real bad cold with high fever. I called the doc and he said that it was far to risky to have the op on Monday. So once again in the back of the cue.

I collated most of the erotica I've written in my blogs and published them on a print on demand site here in Sweden called Vulkan.se under the title "The Musings of a Cougar". It haven't sold very well maybe because it's in English. But on a LGBTQ festival in Gothenburg I'm going to do a performance reading my stuff and to talk about erotic writing. I've also contacted Stockholm Pride about doing a performance there. That's more scary as I'm on my home turf then. I might also participate in a touring queer cirkus with the same stuff.

I promise not to wait so long until the next update. But I've said that before haven't I?

My love life is in tatters. And that's all I'll say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment