August 31, 2009

The Whip Club


Saturday afternoon I was faced with three choices for the evening. I could stay at home and work on the translation of Kate Bornstein's "Hello Cruel World" http://www.hellocruelworld.net/ and write the blog about bash back or assimilation I had planned, I could go to the opening of Högkvarteret http://www.hogkvarteret.se/headquarter.html or go to the monthly party at the Whip Club http://www.whipclub.se/ . I was leaning heavily towards option one, the productive alternative.

Then I saw on Facebook that my friend LQ was going to Whip Club. I had no idea that she was a member, and as this would be my first at WC it would be good to go with someone I knew. So out the window flew alternatives one and two.

We met up at the home of another friend (no name) before driving to WC. They were really dolled up in shining leather corsets and heels. I was more sedatively dressed: a black leather skirt that went below the knee, black stockings with pink skull and crossbones, gladiator like sandals, a black top with red lipstick marks, a red long wig, green contacts and a gothish black jacket with a pair of handcuffs hanging from one shoulder.Hardly age appropriate for a lady of 60 - but who cares? :-)

The Whip Club is located in an industrial area just north of Stockholm. After entering a nondescript, anonymous door we were met with a broad staircase leading down, the walls and lightning red. A charming woman let us in after we paid the entrance fee and showed her our member cards. WC have a VERY strict policy about membership, no becoming a member at the door and a minimum age of 23. No guest memberships. But if you ever come to Stockholm I'll try to have them make an exception for you Kate. :-)

At 11 pm there wasn't that many people there yet, and the air was a bit chilly. But during the evening/night it filled up. Unfortunately, from my viewpoint, most of the members of the club are straight. But there is a good mixture of all sexes, including all variations of transfolks. And all ages were present from 23 to over 70. For those that don't know: I am a lesbian preop transwoman of 60 and obviously into BDSM (as a top).

As we proceeded in the underground maze we passed at the entrance of a brightly lit room with a man in an apron and his assistant, a full-bodied woman clad only in a rope criss croosed about her voluptous body. In a gynaecological chair was another woman, naked and with closed eyes. We'll come back to this room presently.

Further in was the dance floor, at the moment empty, and sundry smaller rooms and then a very well stocked bar with affordable prices. We made a tour of the rest of the rooms before we returned there. At this point I should maybe mention that I had previously had a stiff rum drink at home and a big cognac at my friends apartment, I now added a Bacardi and Coke to that.

The atmosphere at WC is very welcoming and relaxed. Nothing like what I had experienced in the 80s, (middle aged men running around and demanding of every woman that they should whip them). As the evening progressed there was more action taking place all over the place. Someone was whipped or spanked, nipples were pulled and all kind of fetsish cloting, or lack of, was on display. I met several interesting people but no one that ignited that special spark. At least not a mutual spark, There were several women that I wouldn't mind having some fun with, including the rope clad assistant beauty. In the room just after the entrance a girl was holding on to a frame while being whipped on ass and back. She made me think of a former girlfriend, You can see her in the pic at the top of this blog. Oh, how I wanted to once again have woman like that, and this time as woman to woman.

As we next passed the room with the gynaecological chair the girl in the chair was having her nipples pierced. She had such a beautiful, happy angelic expression on her face! I just stood and enjoyed the beauty of it. When I later in the evening entered the room she had needles stitched in an intricate pattern from her breasts down to her cunt. It was a beautiful, almost sacred, work of art.

Well, you ask impatiently, did I get any action this fabulous evening? Sadly not. Several reasons for that, mainly the lack of bi or lesbian bottoms that also were wiling to play. And even if I had found one there is the problem that I want to make love woman to woman and that can't happen untill spring. OK, I admit that's a flimsy excuse, there are plenty of ways to have fun. Especially when BDSM is involved.

As the evening went on, and a few more drinks were consumed, we were joined by a couple that LQ knew. He was my age and dressed kind of semi trans. She was a full bodied Italian beauty and the first thing she did was holding her hand out to be kissed. Being the polite lady I am I obliged even if I am a top. There was some caressing of arms and such, nothing more. Later we found ourselves at the same table as the pair and the caressing and hugging resumed. She had very beautiful dark brown eyes that were a joy to gaze into.

There is a no smoking policy at WC, except in one room. And that's where it almost happened. The Italian beauty, let's call her B, and I did a lot of caressing of sundry body parts, (her ass was very nice to fondle and as made for spanking or the whip) and gazing into eyes. There were some problems if anything was going to happen. The main one being her man, I have no interest at all in becoming involved in a three some with a man as part of it. The second reason being that B is top and straight and I am top and lesbian. It soon became clear that a way could be found around that. And if I had stayed longer I'm sure something would have happened. Hopefully with me and B while her man and LQ played with each other. Well it was not to happen. Four of us decide it was time to call it a night and LQ dropped me of at home around 4 am.

All in all a rewarding evening that made me realize that I have to get out more in RL. So watch out girls this cougar is on the prowl!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Heart, How sweet of you to ask for an exemption to the WC membership rule should I ever come visit! It'd be fun to go there with you. ❤ K

    ReplyDelete